The Pool Building Process
More than a pool or spa, a Paradise Aquatics custom built legacy pool is the definition of elegant outdoor living. Designed and constructed specifically for you and your family's needs, desires and surrounding environment. It will transform your outdoor space into the ultimate paradise of your dreams, creating a private destination that will satisfy the most discriminating tastes for a lifetime.
The Steps to a Masterpiece to Last a Lifetime
Your Paradise Aquatics custom legacy pool begins with a conversation with a member of our team, or Paul McQueen himself. An elite pool, spa, and outdoor living designer, Paul oversees the concept, design and construction of every pool, spa, and construction project Paradise Aquatics perfroms.
Together, we will select the best site for the size and shape of the pool and spa you desire. A site that fulfills your vision, dreams as well as all zoning and planning requirements fulfilled. While we're the leading designers of free form pools in our area, we're positive there's no shape we can't create, no style we can't elevate, no vision we can't match, no dream we can not build, so let your imagination take it from there.
With your pool style and shape selected, we then design the surrounding architecture from quality patios and decking to magnificent waterfalls, fountains and fencening to end with an aquatic paradise that fits both your life, family and unique sense of style.
Built by a Certified Master Builder
What happens in between? Here's a quick look at the building process.
- We prepare the site creating a "clean canvas" for our work to begin.
- We then lay-out the design in the desired location to ensure the pool is properly positioned.
- Our excavation crew, with the help of some heavy equipment and hand tools, digs the hole for the pool.
- We build the walls in the shape of the pool.
- Our plumbers "rough" in the main drains and returns.
- We install steel rebar to reinforce the pool's walls along with deck supports.
- We pour the concrete hopper pad and bond beam collar. This is the most critical step in ensuring that your pool will last.
- We smooth and shape the floor to perfection.
- We design a hydraulic system for maximum energy efficiency.
- We backfill the excavation with compressable fill and install the equipment system.
- Our skilled masons build your patio, then install the pools coping and liner, turning your pool into a beautiful showpiece.
- We complete the finishing detail work, train you how to operator your new system.
That's it. After another quick test run of the pools systems and chemical treatments, your Paradise Aquatics oasis is yours to enjoy for a lifetime. Remember we are always one phone call away with a full range of services and answers to any questions.